My Canada Land Survey System
a collaborative site between the Association of Canada Lands Surveyors (ACLS), the Surveyor General Branch (SGB) and the Land Administrating Agencies to allow surveyors to:
- initiate a survey project
- request survey instructions
- use online tools to help the surveyor in the production of official plans
- monitor project status until completion
- submit digitally signed survey documents for recording
- obtain approvals
MyCLSS provides surveyors quick reference to relevant survey information to assist them through the survey process. Surveyors should contact the ACLS to obtain access information.
MyCLSS also provides an electronic tool for land administrators to carry out the approval process of survey plans. Administrators should contact the SGB to obtain access information.
An FAQ document has been posted on MyCLSS Help page. It provides answers to frequently asked questions or problems on Digital Signature and Acrobat PDF/A format. You need to log in to see it.